and then there is living," - sle. This might be an old one. Saw a lot of people tonight and something was just missing. They were going through motions and, assuming, enjoying themselves, but were they. More like just wanting something to do. No spirit, no joy. Just motion. Is living always life? Sweet Pea. She is so wonderful. She brings living to my life. But, it is not meant to be. Things are getting there, but slowly, which is OK. I am learning and growing. The photos from the James Webb telescope are nice. Amazing. And we are suppose to believe we can comprehend God. Don't think so. Tomorrow. At work. Stomach still a little trouble. Sweet Pea still has her cough. Just read an article written Jerry Lee Lewis' young bride. Interesting. She was the mature one it seems and he was the child. Haha. Got a phone call made. T...
life only goes forward," - sle. Guess there are setback in life. I forgot to turn the dishwasher on. So, bed won't be mine until after midnight most likely. Hehe. I don't give make-ups very often, if at all, really. I don't like my students worrying about going back. Want them to keep going forward. That is rough enough. I mainly emphasize the final exam. It carries more points. Decided on Robin Hood again for tonight. Foundation. Word from the movie. Good buildings need good foundations. That is the same for a home; family. A good foundation depends upon those building it and the materials used. Noticed today the foundation of this land. How beautiful this property is. How strong its foundation could be. Just something to consider after the new year. Can I take the chance of finding someone to help me build a foundation here. Or, should I consider ge...
in words or the mind, but in one's actions," = sle. Draft title for tomorrow. Now, maybe I can send my summer schedule. Sweet Pea is so sweet. Does make me laugh. Thinking of Alicia and sending her my prayers. Hope I got her name right. Terrible with names and spelling them. What am I missing? "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days," still trying to figure it out some, but does make me laugh so far. If real life was like that, it would even be more funny. Haha. Sweet Pea makes me think. What is more important, screwing around or ones daughter or son? So easy to produce one, but what are they really worth? Quite honest, one reason I appreciate God. Luckily, he kept me out of the temptation. Any man can fall prey to it, but never had the opportunity. Don't like how he did it so much, but His results were what were best for me. To make me grow up so fast and become responsible so ...
Comments
Post a Comment